International shipping inherently involves risk, that’s why we make sure your consignment enjoys a smooth delivery.
Flexible and reliable, we are proud of our ever-expanding, cost-effective road haulage business. Our road freight services to European destinations include weekly import and export services to Greece (and the Greek Islands) and regular transportation to Bulgaria and Turkey via our own express contracted trailers.
Other countries, such as Eastern Europe, the Baltic, Scandinavia, and Spain, have frequent arrangements with our trusted and efficient hauliers.
Other areas are available upon request under our road freight services and overland rail train transportation is utilised where relevant.
We are accustomed to catering for special size and equipment considerations, including the size, weight, temperature control, protective packing required for all the cargo that we are charged with transporting.
Why Choose Our Road Freight Services?
- Experienced – We are door-to-door specialists with seasoned and qualified staff on-hand to support you at every stage of your consignment’s journey.
- A Variety of Road Freight Options – Groupage, FTL (Full Truck/Trailer Load) and LTL (Less Truck/Trailer Load) services are available to Greece, Bulgaria, Turkey and the rest of mainland Europe via our network of organised and dependable carriers.
- Dangerous Goods Accepted – With our site-based Commercial Director, Richard Crossland being a qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser (DGSA), hazardous materials and dangerous goods are accommodated on all routes subject to availability and acceptance.
- Consistency – We have an extremely low staff turnover so, should you become a regular customer, you’ll always be looked after by your familiar account manager.
- A Range of Road Freight Solutions – We have experience in transporting ambient foodstuffs (shelf-stable food that can be safely stored at room temperature in sealed containers) under controlled conditions and to time-sensitive schedules, as well as hazardous goods. No matter what you’re importing or exporting, we can have the solution.
- Streamlined Fleet – Our extensive fleet of vehicles and network of hauliers allow us to offer the very best road freight logistics.
- Efficient Service – With our Bradford office located above our own circa 15,000 square foot warehouse, should you need any information about the items we are moving for you, we can get the details to you without delay.
We’ll Take Care of All the Paperwork for Your Peace of Mind
International trade and exporting and importing naturally comes with inevitable risk, with each country having its own legal interpretations and practices. To manage that risk and provide a universally recognised systematic approach, the International Chamber of Commerce publishes, maintains and develops Incoterms® (International Commercial Terms) rules. These Incoterms® are essential terms of trade involving the sale of goods that must be adhered to, no matter if you’re labelling and packaging a shipment for road freight transport or preparing a certificate of origin at a port.
Well versed in the world of road freight, our friendly staff ensure that:
- your shipment complies with the most up-to-date Incoterms® at every stage of the process.
- where necessary, that a letter of credit (one of the most secure methods of payment for exporters) is sent with the corresponding shipment. Letters of Credit provide proof that the bank will guarantee that the seller will receive payment due from the buyer, within the specified time frame, provided they meet the bank’s terms and conditions.
- your consignment is allocated to the correct CMR – transport consignment note – which is one of the most important documents in Road Freight as it provides evidence of Contract of Carriage and proof of receipt of Goods.
Our tried and tested results-driven approach is underpinned by customer care, ensuring we always enjoy good relationships with all customers no matter what consignment they are transporting.
Contact us for a no-obligation quote or to find out more about our Road Freight services.